Thursday, April 30, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Blogging is a questionable thing for many people. Should you do it? Well, that is something you need to weigh, just like everything else. These are my pros and cons:

Pros: Great way to express feelings, keeps a record of your thoughts, allows you to explore new ideas and practices, allows for collaboration, one avenue to meet other educators, you can reflect on various activities

Cons: Parents and administration could strongly oppose my views, time consuming

Solution: I will definitely continue to blog, because I think it is personally and professionally beneficial!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Mr. J I CANT BELIEVE IT I STILL REMEMBER 5TH GRADE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO! fUN TIMES!!! @_@!! I DIDNT THINK THAT I WOULD TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN. I REMEMBER THAT WHEN ME AND SERINA ASHRAFT DID OUR HOW TO: PROJECTS YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD BUY US ICE COFFEES REMEMBER?? I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN ELLIE BACHMAN TAUGHT ME THE "KFC SONG" REMEMBER?? KUNTUKY FRIED CHICKEN AND PIZZA... MC DONALDS MC DONALDS... OMG GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!\
    HOPE TO SEE YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU GO THROUGHT WITH YOUR PROMISE FOR THE ICE COFFE...... IM WAITING... :)

    ReplyDelete