Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tests: How They Influenced My Life

Most individuals cringe when they hear the word "test." I'm no different. However, throughout my life I've learned to try my best regardless of the test. Some tests are academic, some are social, some are life, etc..

When I was in fifth grade I took a test that changed my life. It was an ordinary social studies test, but I remember studying my butt off for the test. Finally I received my test back and written across the top was "A++++". I was ecstatic. It was from that day forward that I wanted to enter the world of education. I'll never forget that day or that test.

Here I am today, as a teacher, writing in this blog and continuing my quest for knowledge. So, the next time you take a test, don't cringe, it might be a positive life altering event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment